Sunday, October 10, 2010

Portland

IMG_0339
Portland Farmers Market. Oct. 2010

Home sweet home on a delicious Sunday morning. It's been a busy week playing catch up after my wonderful time in Portland last weekend, so I'm looking forward to a still day. This morning is hushed and perfect. My husband is peacefully sleeping next to me and Teddy boy is curled up in his cribie dreaming sweet baby dreams. I love being the first one up in the mornings. It means Ryan is home, as I'd never be up before him on a workday. But I'm rambling and the point is to share a few lovely Portland photos....

flower collagecoffee collageice cream collage

I had such a beautiful weekend. The perfect mix of adventures in a new city and relaxation with my nearest and dearest. To spend time with Lindsey, Reggie, and their new pup (by the way, they are fabulous puppy parents!) was precious. And now they're ENGAGED! Yes, that's right! I left for home last Monday and on Tuesday evening Reggie popped the question! I'm SO excited for this sweet, sweet couple. Wishing them a year full of beautiful blessings as they prepare for the big day next summer! And SERIOUSLY, how cute are they...

LinzReggie

Lindsey and Reggie, thank you for all the thoughtfulness and sweetness. You are so kind. Love you mucho mucho and can't wait until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment