Friday, August 27, 2010

25 weeks

standing

25 weeks! 25 weeks along with our baby boy! How quickly this pregnancy is zipping by! I tend to measure time in seasons, and can hardly believe the summer is nearly behind us. That means one more lovely season and then it's time to meet my birthday present! :)

door stand

Our little one knows time is passing as well. A little peek into his world:

* He's about 1 1/2 lbs now! Roughly the size of an average rutabaga.

rutabaga collage
The baby is like a rutabaga? Hmm. Maybe not the best comparison to use for Teddy. Center photo via bourgeoisbee on Flicker.

* He stretches to an impressive length of 13 1/2 inches.

* His arms and legs continue to grow this week and have nearly reached their birth length.

* He's already grown enough hair to discern it's color and texture.

* His long, lean body is beginning to develop baby fat.

My growing belly is evidence to all the above!

belly collage

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I love your pregnant belly. It makes me wish I was pregnant again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finally show! You look fantastic! And those are ADORABLE pictures of Teddy. I wish you would've taught me the fine art of blogging when you were here, mine is an embarrassment compared to your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete