25 weeks! 25 weeks along with our baby boy! How quickly this pregnancy is zipping by! I tend to measure time in seasons, and can hardly believe the summer is nearly behind us. That means one more lovely season and then it's time to meet my birthday present! :)
Our little one knows time is passing as well. A little peek into his world:
* He's about 1 1/2 lbs now! Roughly the size of an average rutabaga.
The baby is like a rutabaga? Hmm. Maybe not the best comparison to use for Teddy. Center photo via bourgeoisbee on Flicker.
* He stretches to an impressive length of 13 1/2 inches.
* His arms and legs continue to grow this week and have nearly reached their birth length.
* He's already grown enough hair to discern it's color and texture.
* His long, lean body is beginning to develop baby fat.
My growing belly is evidence to all the above!