Friday, January 29, 2010

london

I love London. Really, really love it. My hope is one day, Ryan's job will land us there for a moment. A year. Longer. Unlikely, but a girl can dream.

I sporadically read a few London papers and bookmarked this photo a bit back. It made me think, if I have to do January, let me do so in London where I can
wear black pantyhose,
with a red messenger bag,
shrouded by scarf and snow
as I scurry (by Plane trees),
through St. James Park.

"A woman walks through Saint James's Park in central London on January 13, 2010 as a fresh layer of snow covered the Capital city. Fresh snowfalls hit parts of Britain on Wednesday, forcing airports to close as businesses counted the cost of the worst winter in decades. More than 1,000 schools told pupils and teachers to stay at home, as road and rail transport transport links were gripped by renewed chaos, following several days of warmer weather during which snow had melted. "AFP PHOTO/Leon Neal (Photo credit should read LEON NEAL/AFP/Getty Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment