Thursday, September 2, 2010

I've got friends with tractors

grandpa collage

mommy collage

A couple weekends ago, Teddy and I went to the Nowthen Threshing Show with G & G Alcott. Ryan was en route back to Minnesota from Michigan and missed all the merry, but not to worry, I'm positive it will become an annual family event. It was just THAT much FUN!

Rows upon rows of tractors. All of Theodore's favorites were there, JDs, Fords, Allis Chalmers', Minneapolis Molines, the list goes on. Personally I favored the Demonstrator Farmalls. I wish I'd taken a long shot photo of the display area. It was impressive. Teddy could have spent hours looking at the big machines. Lucky for him, we entered a raffle to win a Moline. I'm positive we'll be receiving a call to come pick it up around the end of the month. ;-) What else is there to to do with our tractor lovin' boy except let him putt putt away...

A look at two of T's favorite songs. We watch these homemade videos many a morning over a bowl of cereal.


1 comment:

  1. Gabe LOOOOOOOVES the Big Green Tractor song! Green is for Gabe so he naturally thinks the song is for him too! They loved the videos! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete