Nelson's corn maze and pumpkin patch. Emerado, ND. Sept 10'
* Slept in. Until 9am! Virtually unheard of.
* Created huge train track through the living room. Thomas, James, and Percy loved it.
* Went to first pumpkin patch/corn maze.
* Discovered Theodore is terrified of black cats. Like really, really scared. Absolutely no idea why.
* Without naming names, one family member folded and put away an entire pile of dirt laundry.
*Teddy announced at lunch that "Mama's soup looks just like a beach ball." Umm, okay.
* Went on a long, family bike ride in the evening. Happily discovered balancing my baby belly was no problem.
* Stopped for pizza along the route. +'s included patio seating and an awesome thin crust. -'s, a disgusting sauce on the BBQ chicken pizza.