Sunday, September 26, 2010

tis the season

mama and T
Nelson's corn maze and pumpkin patch. Emerado, ND. Sept 10'

Yesterday:
* Slept in. Until 9am! Virtually unheard of.
* Created huge train track through the living room. Thomas, James, and Percy loved it.
* Went to first pumpkin patch/corn maze.
* Discovered Theodore is terrified of black cats. Like really, really scared. Absolutely no idea why.
* Without naming names, one family member folded and put away an entire pile of dirt laundry.
Opps.
*Teddy announced at lunch that "Mama's soup looks just like a beach ball." Umm, okay.
* Went on a long, family bike ride in the evening. Happily discovered balancing my baby belly was no problem.
* Stopped for pizza along the route. +'s included patio seating and an awesome thin crust. -'s, a disgusting sauce on the BBQ chicken pizza.
* Declaration at bedtime that the two-year old "Wants to wear his zookeeper jammies." Zookeeper jammies? Again, umm okay....let me just pull those out.

IMG_0326
brdige
backs in corn
skelton tractor

3 comments:

  1. Come on Kates - beach ball soup (is SO good) and I love to wear my zookeeper jammies too (-; Just think of all the creative things that are running through his little head. I'm glad to see you're "prepping" for your trip to the Roloff farm. Love the "list" of things you did during the day. Love you and your lil' family too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on your blog! So many fun pictures and memories being made. I am so jealous you are going to the roloff farm. Although their show is annoying me slightly lately. Teddy is awesome. I can't wait until Sammy says funnythings like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention how much I love the skeleton. My mom and david would LOVE that.

    ReplyDelete