Monday, August 31, 2009

spittin' image


While snapping photos for our "Keeping up with the De Luca's" post, I captured this adorable shot and just can't get over how much Teddy looks like my father in it! They are truly two peas in a pod. I'm often struck by the likeness, but lately I've also started to hear the same thing from friends and family who've recently joined Facebook and are seeing photos of Teddy for the first time. They too are shocked by the resemblance. As my little pumpkin grows I'm beginning to notice not only the physical similarities, but matching mannerisms too. It's in the way he moves and uses his hands. When my dad saw the above photo of Theodore, he said it looked just like his own father. Genetics are pretty darn amazing!

This afternoon Teddy and I are flying home to Minnesota for the Labor Day holiday! Ryan will join us on Thursday evening. I can't wait to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment